Thursday, February 16, 2012

Baby showers

Looking at previous posts on this blog- I realized I never posted my baby shower pictures! I had two showers. One was hosted during my family's fake/early Thanksgiving weekend in November in NY, and the other one was hosted in December in DC for close friends and some family.  Both seem a lifetime ago since Saira has been born- but we have not forgotten the love and generosity showered by everyone.  Here are some pictures:

Family Shower @ Mom's place:  Thank you Mom & Gauri!

All the ladies and girls made the baby hand-painted onesies:
Amaya:
Diaper cake by Sapna and the girls: 
 
 Smu:
 Corey:
 Nam (her onesie says: If found, please return to Aunt Nam): 
 Sapna:
 Riya: 


 Mine: 

Friends Baby Shower in December: Thank you to Mr. and Mrs. Ricks for hosting this in their home, and to my girls for hosting this shower for me: Mom, Gauri, Nikki & Sari.






 Thank you Kris for being our ah-mazing photographer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment